Thursday, March 12, 2009

How to change the installation directory in Biztalk


Problem:- Whenever I install (not deploy) BizTalk application it creates its own directory on the server similar to what I have on my BizTalk computer.

Solutution is simple... :)
Let me help you,
When we install the BizTalk application [when we double click on .msi] that time it asks you the file location where you should install BizTalk Application and even if you specify some other location few files will be created at the location similar to your Application on local Biztalk box.

Avoid this by changing the destination location to %BTAD_InstallDir%\Something.dll

I hope this tip is useful to someone sometime... feel free to leave comment.

Happy BizTalking... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map